THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 3, 2010

Tide Football!

WOW! That pretty much sums it up. I am extremely impressed already with Galax football. If you lived in Galax all your life, you would know why. Every year all you ever hear about is lost, lost, lost. This year is garunteed to be a different story, I can feel it! they won their first game 49-0 and the second game 35-0. I might actually go to some games this year! Haha. My new favorite thing- Highschool Football. It pretty much amazes me, although I would still like to know who came up with that CRAZY sport. Ok, let's bang into each other and try to get this oddly shaped ball to that end of the field. Oh yeah and by the way- WE STILL PLAY IN THE POURING RAIN. I think they did that to get more fans... The rain may drive them away but the brave ones will stay for the laughs!

No comments:

Post a Comment