THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September 1st, 2010!

WHOA it's already time for school! Spring and summer flew by. I think I'm ready for Junior year. If you can be ready... hahaha. Liberty is really the only college on my mind! I know nothings perfect but LU is pretty close in my book!I'm afraid I might let some people down if I don't pursue dance, but I'm not living for people. I wish people would realize that though. It would make life so much easier! We're going to Cornerstone now! It's so amazingly different from Mt. Vale. God is doing so much work here, and Cornerstone is joining in. Well this summer has been lots of fun, lots of drama, lots of learning, lots of decisions, lots of new friends, and a wholeeee lot of work! Summer 2010, congrats on living up to my expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment