THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

ok....

hey guys. our mac won't get on the internet. so i haven't posted in a while. oh well. i hate it when that happens. i'm like wayyyy behind in math... ya'll pray for me! tryin to get everything done before the end of may.... doesn't look like its going to happen but i'll try. i really need to work this summer. for someone other than my dad, preferably. i don't think i spelled that right. blah. anyways, i like workin with my dad. but its landscaping and i just don't see how he does it everyday. it would drive me nuts! i am working for joye, and i want to work at country club. that would be nicce. as a lifeguard of course lol but i don't know if my dad will let me. thats ok though! at least my parents feel safer now that i know CPR and all that. and i might get a really good babysitting job. :D anyways, gotta go do some more school.

2 comments:

  1. yah i hate when my mac loses network -.- drives me crazy. sure i'll pray for you on the math thing. im behind too -.- faillling lol.. landscaping doesn't rly sound that bad.. lol btu idk cuz i haven't done it. hope you get that lifeguard job :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks :) i'll pray for you too :) gotta love school! grrrr

    ReplyDelete